Spyke

Replies

Comment on

"Algorithms lack the spark": Pope Leo XIV calls on church to ally with artists against AI

Reply in thread

Of course the catholic church is against A.I. it could very possibly become a powerful God that is visible and tangible to people, as opposed to one that is just said to exist, needs a system of believe to exist, and nothing can be directly attributed to. Any positive or negative act that is brought upon the world as a result of an A.I super being will be measurable, visible, and able to be witnessed by all those affected.

Sounds like a pretty big threat to the existence of all religions to me.

Comment on

It just struck me that people born after 2000 more or less have no concept of what a Friday night party without any phones whatsoever used to look like

Yep. When our group had nothing to do we pretty much all went to somebody's flat and just hung out. Talked shit, smoked cigarettes, listen to music and laugh a lot. Pur friend circle was guys and girls who were not in relationships with each other so was cool as we could all be ourselves. Maybe we might jump in a car and go somewhere when it reached evening or just stayed in and had our own micro party with just the 7 of us. I do wish o had photos from then, but I am also glad we do t jave photos from then.