Comment on
[dev] Short note
Thanks for the update. I do want a better text model if it is possible, specifically the one that was used before the update 3 months ago.
Comment on
[dev] Short note
Thanks for the update. I do want a better text model if it is possible, specifically the one that was used before the update 3 months ago.
Comment on
[dev] New text model is still quite bad sorry - working on it
I’m not a fan of the current text gen. I want the old one back. It was way more fun to make NSFW stories with the old model.
Comment on
Text model used to be great. Now it's just this exact template:
I want the old text model back. It was way better than what we have now
Comment on
The old text model was way better and I want it back
Reply in thread
Yeah I didn’t like the glitch where it began repeating itself but that was my only complaint about the old text gen
Comment on
To the developer: are you okay?
The dev moves in silence
Comment on
No, really, what the hell happened? Bad writing - excessive semicolons - its not x; it's y - sanitized nsfw - fucking Arthur
To be honest, the old text gen model was way better in my opinion. I want the old model back.
Comment on
Remember the name fixation?
I don’t get those anymore because of the new text generator but when I did I would edit the name to something that made sense to me