Comment on
There are four people in this photo
Reply in thread
Did your hawks write that? Maybe they're not so cerebral after all.
Comment on
There are four people in this photo
Reply in thread
Did your hawks write that? Maybe they're not so cerebral after all.
Comment on
🌳 🍎 [Extra Fabulous Comics]
Reply in thread
Hell yes. I'm watching Steven Universe despite being almost as old as the universe.
Comment on
The American Age Is Over
Reply in thread
In brief, to restructure the federal government to consolidate control to the executive branch under the president and implement a conservative, Christian nationalist agenda.
Comment on
Thousands of Ed Sheeran Tickets Remain Unsold for Singer's Tour, With Prices Down to $65 Online
Good, fuck him.
Comment on
Reddit's Active U.S. Users Took a Dip, the last time Reddit will report
Reply in thread
I pop on occasionally and it's a cesspool. I don't even see many of my friends in my feed, just rage bait posts from outrage groups.
Comment on
Reddit's Active U.S. Users Took a Dip, the last time Reddit will report
Reply in thread
I keep it since family occasionally uses it to arrange gatherings, but I'm otherwise on it 2-3 times a year. I'm just not interested.
Comment on
MAGA can swallow it all
Reply in thread
Dry erase markers?
Comment on
🌳 🍎 [Extra Fabulous Comics]
Reply in thread
In this thread you'll find:
People falling over themselves trying to justify how material sourced from shōjo and shōnen magazines is actually intended for adults, presumably because they're adults and they like it.
I couldn't care less about adults consuming media primarily targeted toward teens and adolescents. I'm in my thirties and watch anime myself. At no point have I ever tried to convince anyone that teen and 'young adult' media is anything else. There's no shame it enjoying it as an adult, but it does become increasingly less relevant with age.