Spyke

Replies

Comment on

Robin Tunney

Reply in thread

If I had to guess, 'Supernova', a rather cheesy 2000 sci-fi movie that wanted to be 'Event Horizon' and, well, wasn't. And yes, Robin does do a sex scene in it. And yes-yes, I watched almost entirely because she was in it. Had something of a movie crush on her back in the day. 😄

Comment on

How often do you masturbate? And what’s your current material that’s getting you off?

Since I have a 5Tb 'porn box' constantly running, I guess technically all the time when I'm home? That's not entirely accurate, of course, since I do have other activities/hobbies - I'll barely pay attention to it if I'm engrossed in something else. Other times it's used for inspiration of what sort of smut I want to make GIFs/grabs of, not straight-up goon material. If a scene comes on that really grabs my attention though, I'll get a little edge-session in.

So the best answer I can give is "It's complicated." 😄

You reached the end