Comment on
How can you not go wild at my poses [F],[NSFW],[OC]
Certainly making me wild. Thanks for sharing, hope you enjoy taking the pics as much as we like seeing them?
Comment on
How can you not go wild at my poses [F],[NSFW],[OC]
Certainly making me wild. Thanks for sharing, hope you enjoy taking the pics as much as we like seeing them?
Comment on
Lets give this another go :P Curious to know which pic you like the most and whether you zoomed in on me [F]
Great photos! I love the idea with the progression of poses together in a set like that.
Hard to choose a favourite, but I like 1; great hair, sexy, confident pose and really flattering underwear choice. I also like 8 for the flattering [abscence of] underwear choice!
Comment on
Lets give this another go :P Curious to know which pic you like the most and whether you zoomed in on me [F]
Reply in thread
I miscounted! The smile in 7 really sells it for me! Don’t get me wrong, I like what I see in 10 ;) especially the well coiffured pubes, but artistically as a photo 1 or 7 are my favs - depending on how much clothes must be in it! (Keen amateur photographer, but near pro level pervert)