Comment on
[OC][F][M] 7 years together and he still can't handle my ass 🤭
Reply in thread
not everyone wants kids and is also on the pill...
Comment on
[OC][F][M] 7 years together and he still can't handle my ass 🤭
Reply in thread
not everyone wants kids and is also on the pill...
Comment on
A pussy for your thoughts..
I'd have you pull out your slick toy and rub it over your clit for a bit and then slowly push it in, so we can see those amazing lips spreading and wrapping around the shaft as it goes deep into your tight pussy...
but hey, that's just me!
Comment on
Morning light [OC] [F]
amazing pose!
love the shadow being cast over your body ☺️
Comment on
If you're gonna stare, at least say something clever [F][OC]
"sorry, but I believe I have forgotten all the words in the English vocabulary..." 🤤