Comment on
Hello!!
Reply in thread
Yeah maybe I stretched it with calling this place a dive bar.
Comment on
Hello!!
Reply in thread
Yeah maybe I stretched it with calling this place a dive bar.
Comment on
rate the fit
The shirt is cute!
Comment on
Why are so many women against the video games hobby?
I’m 36. I think there used to be a stigma that games were only for social awkward male basement dwellers. It’s definitely changed with mobile gaming in the 2010s and more story focused rpgs. I knew a few other girls in college that were counting down the days till Skyrim launched in 2011.
Comment on
Hello!!
Hi! 👋 I didn’t know what else to say. I haven’t been happy with how I look lately,but I think I’m getting there! Depression sucks.
Comment on
Actually? fuck this bitch
Comment on
Experience with minoxidil
Reply in thread
I’m taking it orally for that exact reason. 🐱
Comment on
Experience with minoxidil
Reply in thread
The body hair isn’t that bad for me. My arms got a little hairier. I was most worried about my face.
Comment on
Sex conundrum
Reply in thread
Very wise words. I’ve always compared myself to others and it’s never done me any good. It’s not a motivator in the slightest.
I think I just need to get a therapist.