Comment on
How to jailbreak your Kindle
Reply in thread
Thank you, glad it helped!
Comment on
How to jailbreak your Kindle
Reply in thread
Thank you, glad it helped!
Comment on
EU photo solution | Immich on Hetzner
Reply in thread
Good point, unfortunately Storage Share is only hosted in Germany and I wanted to try their Finland option so I have my backup in a different country.
But yes, this is also a way, thanks for pointing it out
Comment on
EU photo solution | Immich on Hetzner
Reply in thread
Thank you, once I have my NAS at home, I am going to use Tailscale (with Mullvad VPN combination)
Comment on
EU photo solution | Immich on Hetzner
Reply in thread
I was thinking about it and yeah, I don't see a scenario in which Hetzner will check my photos/disk since that would cause immediate push-back and many people would leave Hetzner platform.
In the future I would like to move to my own NAS so for the time being it seemed as a best solution (I would still probably use Hetzner Storage Box for backups though)
Comment on
EU Password Manager | Bitwarden
Reply in thread
Awesome! Glad it helped
Comment on
How to jailbreak your Kindle
Reply in thread
When I realized it could be actually done I was also over the moon - now I can have all my tech articles and local news in my KOReader, no more reading on the laptop!
Good luck with your MtG stories, feel free to share them once they are ready, I would be interested
Comment on
EU Password Manager | Bitwarden
Reply in thread
This is a very good point! Will check it out
Comment on
EU photo solution | Immich on Hetzner
Reply in thread
Unfortunately Immich doesn't encrypt photos on its own and Hetzner also doesn't offer out-of-the-box encryption at rest.
Per Immich thread on github you should encrypt the whole volume by yourself via LUKS or similar
Comment on
EU photo solution | Immich on Hetzner
Reply in thread
Thank you and yes, NAS is my future choice. For now (since I also host my blog on that server) price is not that bad
Comment on
EU photo solution | Immich on Hetzner
Reply in thread
Mainly because I wanted to use Storage Box as a backup, with it being the main data storage, I would need to figure out backup solution
Plus I was afraid of latency, glad to hear that it is not a problem - maybe in the future I can try to use it as you are now, thanks