Comment on
[OC] [M] monday showers
Reply in thread
I'd hope so
Comment on
[OC] [M] monday showers
Reply in thread
I'd hope so
Comment on
Something to help your Monday (OF)(MtF)
definitely helping
Comment on
How can you not go wild at my poses [F],[NSFW],[OC]
I go wild at literally anything and everything you do, you’re so hot
Comment on
Trying to never miss a day of posting [F],[NSFW],[OC]
Incredible output
Comment on
Stretched out and waiting for you 💜 [mtf][oc]
Shouldn’t be waiting too long for me
Comment on
[OC] [M] monday showers
Reply in thread
Of course
Comment on
Qué opinas de mis pies?
Reply in thread
Sì!
Comment on
POV: “Travelling to the Philippines for the culture.” The culture:
Perfect reason to travel
Comment on
[OC] [F] two for tuesday
You look amazing!
Comment on
Getting ready for further action :p [OC] [F] [M]
You two always seem ready haha! Not a bad thing is it 😍
Comment on
Happy Hump Day
Looks like it’s going to be a big ass hump today to get over 🤩
Comment on
We're both ready, what do you think happens next ? :p [OC] [F] [M]
Depends if you’re ready to cum or not ;)
Comment on
How often do you masturbate? And what’s your current material that’s getting you off?
Maybe 3 times a week - recently I’ve enjoyed going on cam in front of strangers to watch me masturbate. I usually masturbate over pics, lately if Asian women, their feet, but I also love petite, bbw, and hairy pussy. Have also started fingering my ass which is a lot of fun.
Comment on
Here again [OC] [F]
Here again to stay I hope! You look great.
Comment on
Hope you don’t mind a little extra junk in the trunk? 🍑 (OC)
Just have to spend some time sorting out the extra junk then…
Comment on
We're both ready, what do you think happens next ? :p [OC] [F] [M]
Reply in thread
Then I’d ready her ass with my tongue before your cock enters it, and I’ll also jerk off your cock whilst I’m there
Comment on
Posting since i like to keep my promises
Love the way they hang you have such a sexy body
Comment on
Contemplating the place his face will be for the next hour :p [OC] [F] [M]
Must have been a very long and hard hour for you ;) move over seven minutes of heaven!
Comment on
How often do you masturbate? And what’s your current material that’s getting you off?
Reply in thread
It really is, it helps that people enjoy seeing my cock and hearing me moan
Comment on
Black & white mood — curves for you
Hope you get round to posting more