Comment on
[OC] [F] two for tuesday
☀️☀️
Comment on
[OC] [F] two for tuesday
☀️☀️
Comment on
[OC][F][M] I wish we had another couple to play with 🤤
You guys look like a lot of fun 😄
Comment on
We're both ready, what do you think happens next ? :p [OC] [F] [M]
You force your cook slowly but steadily up her tight asshole while she joyfully whimpers.
Comment on
I did miss one day of posting, would you forgive me ?
I was not disappointed, and this is my favorite one so far. I love those cheeks 🤗
Comment on
Posting daily as promised
Nice pose, gorgeous body. Looking forward to see the next one, after I have a close look at what I missed so far… 😄
Comment on
F22 - enjoying the view?
Are they as perky as they look? 🤗
Comment on
[OC][F] Thats it, im starting a cult
I’d worship you all day long! (Or Slaanesh, depending on direction this is going)
Comment on
Happy Hump Day
That is the perfect booty to celebrate!
Comment on
Hope you enjoy the view <3
Very much, would you mind handing me that power brick from the floor?
Comment on
Watching my wife ready to be used by someone.
Bet there is a line out the door…
Comment on
Fourth and last episode of our little series : the cummy aftermath :p [OC] [F]
Nice one, but der is so much room for more!
Comment on
Fourth and last episode of our little series : the cummy aftermath :p [OC] [F]
Reply in thread
Fair, he literally gave her all he had 😄
Three times is also impressive in one afternoon, that ass isn’t only looking good but also putting in the work 🤤
Comment on
Hope you enjoy <3
That is a very nice piece for sure!
Comment on
Morning light! [F] [OC]
That’s exactly what I needed to go with my coffee 🤤
Comment on
[OC][F] I hope I can make you hard this morning 🤭
Quest fulfilled, but what to do now?!
Comment on
And another follow up ! The right answer was "fucking her pussy raw from behind" :p [OC] [F] [M]
Reply in thread
Can’t wait for the next twist in the story 😄
Comment on
Enjoying the view? 😈
Beautiful, from the top to the very bottom 😋
Comment on
My wife knows how to appreciate some valuable elements...
Looks like the best place for keeping them save!
Comment on
*Permanently Deleted*
Reply in thread
It was sincerely meant as a compliment ☺️
Had to switch apps to see the profile picture, worth it 😄
Comment on
*Permanently Deleted*
They look amazing 😻