Comment on
Can't save my generator since sep 28.
I now managed to save. For fixing AI helper not works, just create a new workspace
Comment on
Can't save my generator since sep 28.
I now managed to save. For fixing AI helper not works, just create a new workspace
Comment on
[help] cant upload site or generator
https://perchance.org/offline-editor will also help to edit generators including perchance syntax after downloading.
Comment on
Can't save my generator since sep 28.
Is perchance goes to shutdown forever? I must to backup my 300+ generators! And I'll no longer reach my dream of owning generator with 1M+ visits!
Comment on
Can't save my generator since sep 28.
I ABLE TO SAVE MY GENERATORS!
Comment on
Can't save my generator since sep 28.
I mentioned it in perchance.org/wetchat, removing AI features reduces costs of hosting perchance heavily, which then may able to continue.
Comment on
Can't save my generator since sep 28.
How ever the https://perchance.org/closing-forever is created in the shutdown
Comment on
Prevent forking?
Reply in thread
Yes, really! The most popular fork of realistic-people is 100 times less popular than orginal!
Comment on
Comment plugin is down
Try WetChat, it works 24/7 and is much better: perchance.org/wetchat
Comment on
What moduls and models Pechange t2i is based on?
FLUX.1-Schnell