Spyke

Posts

Welcome to roguelikedev!

With all the recent Reddit drama I've decided to look into roguelikedev communities in the federated spaces. One didn't already exist so I ended up deciding to just make one myself. I'm not an experienced moderator but I've been very active in the /r/roguelikedev subreddit and should be just as active here.

Now that this space is setup it will be easier to start a discussion about alternatives to Reddit. Feel free to talk about your expectations of this community.

View original on lemmy.world
3

How to post or subscribe.

Since a lot of users will be brand new, I'm going to clear up how to use this community.

To post here, do one of the following:

  • If you don't have a federated account then you can sign up to lemmy.world. Anything involving alternative servers can always be resolved later and should be ignored for the moment. Once logged in you can post or subscribe.
  • If you already have an account on a federated server other than this one then copy the current URL and paste it to the search bar of the server you're logged into. That will let you post here or subscribe.
View original on lemmy.world
4

You reached the end