Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Yeah I wanna get out of my comfort zone for awhile
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Yeah I wanna get out of my comfort zone for awhile
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Honestly it sounds really cool, prob going to take the opportunity
Comment on
I also have an opportunity to study abroad in Iceland. Is that also a good choice?
Reply in thread
Environmental science and history actually
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
I'd actually like to mingle and meet locals!
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
What's the economic conditions, out of curiosity? I know little on Hungary
Comment on
I also have an opportunity to study abroad in Iceland. Is that also a good choice?
Reply in thread
Hopefully not sarcasm lol
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Thankfully Hungary is apparently safe, according to the global peace index
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Thx for the advice. Yeah I wanna see all of those
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
I will :)
Comment on
I also have an opportunity to study abroad in Iceland. Is that also a good choice?
Reply in thread
Might try to make that work
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Drinking is good of course but I want to talk to Hungarians about everything, esp what they think of America
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
I do
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Har har :p
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Thx lol, yeah I'm really leaning on doing this
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Thx. Where did you study?
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Lol
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Everything I read about Budapest online makes it sound really cool
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Nice! Where did you exchange to?
Comment on
I have an opportunity to study abroad in Budapest, Hungary for a semester. Should I take it?
Reply in thread
Will def try
Comment on
I also have an opportunity to study abroad in Iceland. Is that also a good choice?
Reply in thread
Oh nice! Thx for the heads up