Comment on
Discord’s Second Attempt To Roll Out Age Verification Is Going Badly
Reply in thread
Have they got push-to-talk yet? Very big reason why I stopped using it unfortunately
Comment on
Discord’s Second Attempt To Roll Out Age Verification Is Going Badly
Reply in thread
Have they got push-to-talk yet? Very big reason why I stopped using it unfortunately
Comment on
Mamdani releases plan to combat antisemitism amid concerns over his criticism of Israel
Reply in thread
I understand the specific distinction, but when a majority wants what is happening, I also feel it is fair to say that the people want it. Sure, it's not everyone and sometimes it's 51/49 split, but that is democracy for you. Now I'm not saying all of Israel wants what is happening but since the majority wants it, I feel it's fair to say that the country Israel does want it/support it. Where else should we draw the line? Does it have to be 100% of people who want it before we can use that kind of phrase? Is 90% okay?
Comment on
[2026-09-07] Kulturmandag
Jeg var inde og se Odysseen og må ærligt sige at jeg er skuffet. Jeg havde forventet noget mere af den, specielt taget i betragtning af at vi jo fik "Troy" i 2004 og den nød jeg noget mere
Comment on
Skat mener, at brændeovnen koster næsten en kvart million – og nu skal Jens Ole betale skat af den
Reply in thread
Det er også fair at klage over princippet i det, men nogle ting bør være prissat efter indkomst, såsom bøder. Så jo en brændeovn bør ikke prissættes efter husets værdi, men SKAT gør hvad de vil, som altid.
Comment on
Velkommen til Feddit.dk
Reply in thread
Der var en top post på et tidspunkt og nu tænkte jeg at jeg skulle have en bruger